Saturday, April 17, 2010

variable change.

quickly i realize
time is of the essence
say litte, listen more
smile :)

what is up with new england people and the phrase "wicked??" it's like every single person says it that is from around here...evidently i missed that memo.

something about change blows my mind. it happens so often and so quickly. like i can hardly catch my breath...and then another curve is thrown. sometimes good...usually unexpected, but it happens nonetheless. gah...just this year, my entire life has done a 180.

every. single. aspect.

don't get me wrong...i'm not complaining. i'm actually very happy with my life currently. i'm doing what i love to do...going on random adventures, meeting fascinating people left and right, and actually digging deeper into the word. i feel like that's a big reason why God called me to come to Boston...or maybe even the only reason, to get me completely out of my comfort zone in a place where i don't know anyone or anything, and break me until the only way i could look was to him.

i am nothing without him. that's a fact.

so yes...the show went SO AWESOME last night! there was an octet at the champagne reception before the show started...they were so wonderful! i heard them backstage as i was getting the actors ready and i thought it was a cd playing, that's how amazing they were. the actors performed beautifully and i can't wait to do their hair all over again tonight...next weekend...and the next..ha!

i heard it might snow tonight. joy. sick of the gross weather...what happened to sandals and dresses? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment