Sunday, April 4, 2010

stunna.

i just like that word..haha

this blog thing is becoming part of my daily routine...might be dangerous.

well. on the bright side...at least i get all my useless thoughts out there.

it's funny how spending time with someone elses family can make you miss yours so much. my oldest nephew got baptised today :)

wish i could have been there...

i still had a pretty great Easter. went to this catholic mass (the first one i have ever been to). it was different from anything i've experienced...very structured, eloquent. it was a beautiful sermon as well. not exactly my style...but i still enjoyed the fellowship.

i needed it.

i have finally gotten to enjoy myself for more than a second since i've been here...it's nice having time to regroup and figure out my next move.

need to get my passport asap...along with you know, getting my cosmetology license that i spent 1500 hours of my life in school for. ugh.

i wish i didn't procrastinate so much...definitely a character default.

oh yeah...Happy Easter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment