Saturday, April 24, 2010

red hatters.

google has a space theme today. just thought you should know.

i need some prayers if you don't mind...lots happening in my life these days.

little old ladies are so cute. :) the red hatters came to the show last night. they were ADORABLE. i wanna be a red hatter some day...if i don't die before then haha.

i am so not looking forward to the rain the next few days...i still have yet to find my umbrella and i don't have a raincoat.

sooo impractical...

story of my life.

had another great show last night...definitely my favorite night by far. i even had some friends come a long way to see the show, it made my night :)

going to this event called "fight club" tomorrow after church...don't worry, i wont be fighting haha. it's training on how to become more of a Godly woman.

hyacinths are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment