Sunday, April 25, 2010

come together right now.

yay beatles :)

God spoke to me tonight through a train conductor (a cute little 70ish year old man named John...he's precious :)

he didn't charge me for the train ride home and he even gave me a ride home from the train station.

it was quite amazing.

i made it to church today by the skin of my teeth....after missing my commuter rail train by a milisecond as i watched it fly by and then i missed my subway...

ahh the joys of public transportation.

my left hand is asleep...just fyi: i'm having to type most of this with my right hand because it is hard to function my left hand while it's sleeping. i wonder what the technical term is for a body part to "fall asleep" and what your body part is actually doing instead of sleeping, because we all know my left hand isn't sleeping.

we had a bon jovi/beatles/weezer improv concert after the church service was over today. it was pretty much...amazing.

i am so hungry...but i don't have enough energy to go downstairs and rummage through the kitchen. therefore...the thought of breakfast in the morning must fill me for now.

living on a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment