Tuesday, April 6, 2010

you can't put baby in a corner.

i think spring is here to stay...cross your fingers.

so...on my morning run, i was jammin out with my bedazzled skull headphones and ipod, listening to some bob dylan. i'd say...about mile 2 into the run, it starts POURING.

okay...maybe i'm being a little dramatic, but it was raining nonetheless. anywho...i had to stuff my ipod down my shirt and sprint like a hunchback all the way home.

i'm sure that was an interesting sight to see..

the show is starting to come together. we had rehearsal tonight. i'm trying to figure out how to age 4 women 20 years in a matter of 2 minutes...ha, ridiculous right? opening weekend is only 9 short days away...and there's still lots and lots of work to be done.

okay. so this is when i wish i had a vehicle...cape cod (aka: beautiful beaches) is only 30 min. away. montreal (aka: little europe)is only 6 hours away. providence is only 45 min. away. and nyc is only a couple hours away.

so basically...someone needs to road trip up here to see me and then we can road trip to all the fabulous places around here.

k deal.


edit///:

someone said this to me the other day and i about laughed until i cried...

"you are like being in the eye of a hurricane."

i don't know why this was so funny to me...but i feel like this pretty much sums up myself currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment