Thursday, April 8, 2010

shoulder pads.

guess i will make this short and sweet. it's been a rather hectic day....and tomorrow is a certain fella's birthday, who just so happens to live downstairs...and he's pretty much the funniest human being on the planet.

happy birthday richie ricardo :) you make the world a happier place

my niece is going to be born on saturday...Claire Rosalie Cash. beautiful name right? and she pretty much has the most gorgeous parents in the world, so she's bound to be a knockout.

fact. my sisters are beautiful :)

i have a new found hatred for hot glue guns. whoever thought of making them get boiling lava hot was an insane and twisted individual...i just burnt the crap out of 3 of my fingers...in fact, i can't even type with them...and they're turning white.

lovely.

"Test me in this ... and see if I will not pour out so much blessing that you will not have enough room for it" -Malachi 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment