Wednesday, April 14, 2010

pink socks.

yes...i bought pink socks for a quarter today :) and they are on my feet.

here is a list of subway and train etiquette i have compiled that should be enforced...but it isn't:

1. shower. everyone.
2. when you see that there is not enough room for you to sit down, don't sit down.
3. staring makes people uncomfortable, so please don't.

had a blast from the past tonight...thinking about my childhood, which i haven't thought about in such a long time. it's crazy how much God has strengthened me over the years and protected me from situations that could have potentially changed the course of my life in drastic ways. it's cool how God uses the worst times in your life to mold you.

swing dancing is such a crazy awesome workout. i love it more every day.

***note to self- frozen pizzas microwaved on a paper plate tastes like a paper plate...yuuuck.

1 comment:

  1. That is what happens when you cook pizza on a paper plate....and I thought you were smart. Ha, just kidding! But seriously, stove...much easier. Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete