Monday, May 31, 2010

peonies.

yes...i have decided white peonies are my new favorite flower. they are absolutely lovely.

so...i walked outside the train station the other day and literally thousands of people were zombified. it was quite a site. i mean we are talking fake blood and all....turns out there was this huge zombie parade thing and somehow i got trapped in the middle of it.

then it started raining.

haha and i didn't even care...it was pure awesomeness.

my face is redder than a stop light...ahh i'm so sunburned. went to this awesome private beach today with some friends from church...it was beautiful. breezy too. and we even played a little lacrosse...and surprisingly, i didn't embarrass myself too badly. soo much fun. the beach soothes me. the smell...the sand between your toes, the seagulls, the kites in the air, kids burying themselves :) i love it all.

so the first couple days being back were hard...i missed home like crazy. i still do...but when i walked into church yesterday, i felt at home again. i love this church.

found this wicked awesome (yep. i said it) diner tonight while i was waiting on my train...it's only right around the corner from the train station, i will definitely be paying more visits there. anyways..i got a free milkshake for smiling at my waiter haha. score.

aaaand my favorite train conductors were working tonight. this was the first time i'd seen them since i've been home...haha they were worried i decided to stay in AR. close...but not quite.

i'm really starting to love it here.

now if the weather were this nice year round...i'd be sold.

oh yeah...my roomie gave me a yak bone bracelet tonight haha. i'm not lying. it's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Agree with peonies, except pink ones are my fav. And yikes to the zombies!

    ReplyDelete