Friday, May 21, 2010

clapping.

well. i couldn't help myself...i missed blogging too much.

it occurred to me this evening at my sister's graduation that clapping is probably one of the strangest things ever. hitting your hands together to make noise to acknowledge people? weird.

also...it makes me feel old seeing my little sister graduate high school. (side note: i don't miss high school one bit) tonight confirmed me of this.

and i really have loved being home so far. i just don't know how good it has been for my heart though because it's going to be ridiculously hard to say goodbye...ugh. and if you know me, you know i'm seriously the worst ever at goodbyes.

what to do. what to do...

my mother is getting married sunday. crazy. 6 new family members this year...a niece, 2 nephews, a step father, a stepbrother, a stepsister...and a partridge in a pear tree. ha :)

"if there was no money, we'd all be rich"

this is so true.

also. i forgot how cheesy charlies angels was until tonight...ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment