Monday, May 17, 2010

all the right moves.

don't judge...i love this song. :)

also...i'm on a plane right now flying into branson...and i cannot contain my excitement!!! ahhh

just a few points to remember though:

the ATL airport gets worse every time i'm there. i don't think i've ever had a good experience at this airport...and i always have connecting flights through there and i always make it onto my flight by the skin of my teeth. really irritating.

there is this presh old lady in front of me who has the cutest smile ever. it made my day. :)

i think this was up there with one of the most hectic weeks of my life...i literally had planned like every single minute of it. pure insanity.

i think i'm finally starting to get a hang of this city thing but it will be good to have a break for a while...

got a new century version of the Bible...can't wait to study it more.

this will probably be my only blog entry till i get home...just a heads up.

i meet my niece today!!! my little sister graduates high school this weekend!! my mom is getting married on sunday!!

haha...i have a feeling this week is gonna be chaos, but that's okay. i'll deal. :)

have a blessed week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment