Monday, May 10, 2010

branson.

the only good part about branson is the chocolate covered strawberries at the brown factory in silver dollar city. i am thoroughly convinced of this.

why am i speaking of branson you ask? well because i am flying into branson from atlanta...and flying to atlanta from boston. ridiculous. (side note: i hate the atlanta airport...that place is way too big. i get lost every time i'm there.)

buuuut i'm so so so so sososososo SO EXCITED to go home and visit :D a trip to my home turf is long overdue.

some celtic players were at the restaurant the other night...i don't really care about basketball, but everyone there was pretty much flippin out.

my newest friends are these like 70 year old train conductor men haha...they let me ride on the train for free anytime they're on my train and gave me $80 worth of free passes! such nice guys :) haha they just sit and tell me funny stories all night long. they make me miss my uncle...whom i will be able to see next weekend!! along with my precious aunt, who i hope will be cooking...because she is the most incredible cook EVER.

tomorrow is my only day off this week. thank you God. i need rest.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I don't know if we can be friends anymore. Branson is one of my favorite places of all time! I'm being totally serious too!!! I go to Silver Dollar City at least once a year with my two BFFs, we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i definitely think branson is a love it or hate it kind of place. you have to admit it is a little cheesy...and by little, i mean a lot haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the most hilarious picture I have ever seen. Its what comes into my head when I think Branson. I also ask myself "are they on their first date?"

    ReplyDelete