Sunday, May 2, 2010

crunch crunch.

"i am so famous, there is a keychain named after me" -me

"i am so famous, the girls at mcdonalds know my first name" -richard

some people are born naturally with great social skills. i definitely feel like i am a "people person" (haha that's such a weird phrase) but to an extent...i love being with groups of people, but i don't feel i have a strength with engaging group conversations. i am more of a one on one gal when it comes to conversing...at least when it comes to intelligent conversation haha..

how did this enter my mind you ask? i figured this out at the cast party last night. this polish guy introduced me to these girls and instead of talking to everyone, making group conversation (the normal thing to do), i just started talking to one of the girls and subconsciously shut out the rest of the group.

maybe it's because i don't really know these people very well and i'm not completely comfortable around them yet...who knows. anyways...i'm workin on it.

i want my bicycle...maybe i can convince my mother to ship it up here whenever i go home in 2 WeEKS!!


i read 1 and 2 thessalonians this morning on the train. paul is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment