Thursday, March 11, 2010

lipgloss.

you are probably wondering why my title of this blog is lipgloss. well...it's probably because i had my ipod on shuffle and this song came on by lil mama why i was on the train today and it made me smile because i had no idea it was even on my ipod. ha. thank you haley bell.

so...i'm trying to be more positive this blog. we shall see how successful i will be with that.

the days seem to get longer here. i feel like everyone here walks faster than anywhere i've ever been to. it makes my head spin...sorry. random thought.

well here's some good news. so...a couple weeks ago, this chick comes into the salon i work at and i see that she's reading this book called "crazy love." (i'm thinking to myself...okay, here is another girl who is reading some romance novel who desperately wants some fantasy love story) turns out this book is about falling in love with the Lord...and she told me to go get it, so i did. i finished it the other day. wow. i feel like i need to read it 10 more times...what a convicting book. now if i could only apply it to my daily life...i'd be set.

go get it. you won't regret it.

so this girl and i exchange emails and she emails me the other day inviting me to church with her...she's even offered to pick me up from the train station! finally...a friend maybe? we'll see. sunday should be fun.

the woman i live with...merrie, has asked me to do hair and makeup for her theatre production company. it's actually a nonprofit organization, so i'll just be volunteering but it seems like a good way to meet people and build my portfolio. i'm excited about it...it's just hard to devote time to it when i work a full time job 2 hours away from where i live...ahhh. insanity.

so my salon has cockroaches. haha....perfect. thank you sub shop next door.

i've become good friends with the people at bank of america. they even know my name...yes. that's how many times a day i go to the bank.


here is south station...i come here twice a day about every day. that black board with all the words on it is what i like to call the board of life haha. people huddle in front of this thing every day staring at it intensely until the board of life tells them where to go. it's quite entertaining.

well...that's all for now. gotta fill out this health insurance application thing. yay.


see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment