Monday, March 15, 2010

new york.

so...i'm shampooing this like 300 lb man's hair today...and he has an asthma attack...and doesn't have his inhaler....possibly one of the scariest moments of my life. i thought he was dying in my hands....

on a lighter note....

haha.

so my sister and her friend are coming up on sunday. yay. i'm excited to see some familiar faces. wednesday we are going to NYC! my first time :) can't wait...

i think technology hates me. or rather...cell phones. so...i just got this new phone (mind you...it's my 20th cell phone) since i dropped my other phone in the puddle a couple weeks ago right?

well...it has already been hating on me...buttons not working, not showing missed calls etc. so...i'm really irritated at this point. i even went back to my puddle phone and what do you know? it turns on! so...i go to the at&t store after work this evening, make best friends with all the peeps there (working that southern charm :) haha....they let me return my new phone, but only gave me like half my money back...ugh. oh well.

so i am using the puddle phone now...and i just discovered that i cannot send or recieve texts. BAH! that's what life revolves around...texts!

okay. not really...but still....now i've got to either get this crap fixed or get my 21st cell phone...and that...ladies and gents, is truly unbelievable.

i'm thinking i need to switch to verizon and get that clunker phone that is like an unbreakable waterproof brick. maybe even klutz me can keep it for a day or two....ugh.

DIE AT&T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment