Wednesday, March 31, 2010

katie stevens.

haha...things i used to care about don't really seem like a big deal anymore.

example a:

i just up and quit this job that i kinda moved here for. and i'm not too worried about it...ha.

example b:

i definitely took a razor to my hair and chopped a good 8 inches of it off today. pretty sure the last time i had hair this short...i was in the 4th grade. don't really know what possessed me to do this...i've always been really attached to my long hair and i don't really care anymore.

at least i won't have people asking me if i'm that katie stevens chick from american idol anymore...ugh. even my family thinks we are twins.

don't worry. i'm not going crazy on you. just going through a weird phase in my life currently...

hmm. it's funny how quickly things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment