Saturday, March 27, 2010

joy.

it has been a while since i could smile and genuinely say i was happy. getting rid of this awful job has given me great joy...

i had a sudden urge to skip down the street today...but i didn't haha.

basically i was very mislead by this salon as to what my job description was. i did not learn a single thing about hair upon starting at this salon. it was a dead end. i had to get out. i'm thankful for the experience, because i now know what kind of job i do not want to have. ever.

onto the present...i currently have many options as to where and what i will be doing, but nothing definite yet that i can share with you.

the future looks bright though :) i can tell you that.

hate to disappoint my AR peeps...but i don't give up that easily. i shall be stickin around these here parts for the time being...at least i plan to anyways. planning isn't exactly my specialty though...

time to celebrate! YEAHHHHHHH!!! I'M FREE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment