Wednesday, January 5, 2011

equilibrium.

it's a new year. 2011...you came way too quickly.

my first blog post this year..watch out!

i haven't made any new years resolutions really...because i always find i break them instantly. so i guess you could said i've made a new years resolution to not have any new years resolutions...

however, i have set a few mental goals...

1. read more (just in general)
2. begin learning how to speak french (which was my new years resolution last year..ha!)
3. eat more veggies
4. dance a heck of a lot more
5. finish this the journal i started last month sometime this year
6. visit the ocean more
7. build a website and make business cards
8. love more
9. pray more intentionally and continually
10. make somewhat of a routine in my day to day schedule (i hate routines, but it might be beneficial...we shall see)

i find myself missing my family a lot these days. it would be so great to spend the day thrift shopping with my mom and getting o'charlies. :) i miss her and my sisters so much...and of course my precious nephews and niece.

i need to start planning a trip home to visit...

finding a balance in life is rather hard these days for me. back home..it seemed to be much easier. i feel like it's one extreme or the other for me lately. i need some equilibrium.

these next couple of months are going to be rather life altering...but then again, when is life not altering? i am not guaranteed an outcome, however, the Lord is faithful. this i know to be true.

in other news...there is at least 3 ft of snow outside of my window...and it is growing by the day. i am ready for sunshine and sandy beaches. come back summerrrrr, you are missed in new england.

i had a ridiculous craving for popeyes chicken today that wasn't fulfilled...sadness.

1 comment:

  1. Your family misses you. Come home! Or go home! I'm not home... ha!

    ReplyDelete