Monday, June 21, 2010

tom tom.

GPS....it will be the death of me one day. i just know it.

tom tom and i are not friends. i miss kim...i can't believe i'm saying this. she was my magellan GPS and she was much more reliable...even though i wanted to throw her in a cow patty several times. we had a love-hate relationship.

the other day i somehow remembered that person that got trampled on black friday a couple years ago...what a way to die...death of shopping. geeze.

i've been slacking on this blog thing. in fact...i haven't felt all that motivated lately. maybe it's because the only time i'm ever on the computer is when i'm at my house...which is hardly ever now. and when i'm here, i want to sleep...just like i do now.

and i will sleep...in a sec..

there was a lot i wanted to say and now my mind is drawing a blank. ugh.

tomorrow i'm going to explore more of new england, visiting ME and NH. i am ridiculously excited...yay road trips.

and it's my favorite day of the week...yes...you know what this means. i will be swing dancing my heart out :)

1 comment: